Speaker DIY kit –
The DIY kit has been pre-assembled in an optimum way and contains all necessary components as well as assembly instructions. All you need to assemble the components is a soldering iron, a screwdriver and a side cutter.
The open rear construction allows you to achieve a realistic and impressively spatial sound. The size of the baffle and the choice of speakers are perfectly matched to the application. The wood which has been used is untreated and can be painted as required. The awareness of having created such a great sound experience with your own hands: priceless.
- 1 x speaker baffle (beech, 20 mm multiplex)
- 1 x speaker base plate
- 2 x side wall
- 1 x hi-fi full range speaker SPX-31M, 20 W, 8 Ω
- 1 x pair of speaker pole terminals BP-500G
- 2 x hi-fi bass-midrange speaker SPM-205/8, 70 W, 8 Ω
- 1 x MKT film capacitor MKTA-220, 22 µF, 250 V
- 1 x transformer core coil LSI-56T, 5.6 mH
- 3 m speaker cable SPC-115CA
- 4 x rubber foot (from the set HF-10)
- Wood glue, solder, mounting screws, assembly instructions