Multifrequency microphone system,
with UHF PLL technology.
- 1 hand-held microphone transmitter, 1 receiver, 1 plug-in power supply
- True diversity system
- 80 selectable UHF channels (672.000-691.750 MHz)
- ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to the hand-held microphone via infrared signal
- Volume and squelch controls
- Transmitting power can be switched at the hand-held microphone (high/low)
- Indication for channel, antenna A/B, ACT status and AF audio level (receiver), channel and battery status (hand-held microphone)
- Robust metal housing (receiver)
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section “IMPORTANT INFORMATION”!